Marriage means sharing everything...including colds. At least this one is a very mild one.
Last weekend my throat was hurting and nose was running and later in the week I was sneezing up a storm. Its finally gone away for me - though K heard about it while I had it. As of yesterday afternoon, he has it.
Its weird to see how and when the same sicknesses hit us -- I just warned him about the sneezing that is to come, and there have been times we he's been able to list out what I'll get and how far into its course. Its reassuring and also annoying to know what ailments you're about to suffer through.
The worst sicknesses we catch seem to come from the kiddos in our lives (looking at you nephew and at you Gabriel - his first birthday party knocked 12+ adults out for a good day and a half with a stomach bug), *knock on wood* we haven't had one of those in a while.
Good thing we're already making soup today, that will help a sore throat!
We'll still have a great day and are ready to cheer on our Texans against Peyton!!!
I remember that party for Gabriel and Jonathan and I were the only ones who didn't get it. Jonathan came late and I was already on a round of antibiotics from getting bronchitis during new year. Yeah we found patient zero, ha!
ReplyDelete