We had a great weekend. On Saturday, I did a little shopping and found some burgundy capris that I am loving! They were on clearance even though in TX I can wear them for probably a few more months this year. I got to wear them on Sunday to a brunch with my good, good friends -- thanks to Gwendolyn for hosting and Delena for getting us organized! It was great to get together with my favorites ladies and to celebrate the good, healthy steps we've taken with our September challenge. I'm even thinking about a new October challenge - setting the goal and telling others keeps me honest!
A bit of fun news for Kevin -- he's on a committee for work. He went to a meeting and was one of only a few adjuncts that attended, and so he's been pulled into the committee work. He's excited about it, and I'm excited for him. I remember when I wished I had meetings at work, boy to go back to those days! Just today I was appointed to another committee. I know its important work we are doing and am happy to pitch in, I just wonder how I'll fit it all in, and my first thought was more of a groan than a yippee..
Here is a funny image I saw (and pinned) about meetings. Its my first time to share a pin, here's hoping it works....
No comments:
Post a Comment