We had a VERY productive weekend for house projects.
We found a great wall hanging for the living room , a must since the big empty spot on the wall had been starting to bug me. We put it up in record time (for us) and got a great deal on it - thank you Garden Ridge lady who came up with a price out of her head since it had no price tag. It complements our other wall hangings really well, and K even found the sailboat on the mantel also at Garden Ridge. I never shop there but think I should start.
We also finally replaced our bathroom towels, bathmats, and soap dispensers (which were dying). It looks like an entirely new bathroom! We were overdue to replace the towels, I am pretty sure the ones we were using were the ones we'd registered for.
I like small projects that we can do in an afternoon.
Sitting in my chair now I can look over that the wall hanging instead of the empty spot and it makes me happy :) I can even see it better now. I'm back to my old glasses for a while. I was not happy with my new glasses and went back again to get them adjusted, it turns out the pupilary distance (try saying that 3 times fast) isn't right so they'll have to get new lenses made for me. Here's hoping this new set does the trick. I wish I could buy glasses online, but with my prescription and bifocals and all, I am so glad I have a brick and mortar store to go to with any issues, and I love that they are open on Saturdays!
Sunday was also great since we had a big Texans win!
Cute cute wall hanging!! I have been loving Garden Ridge lately. I always forget about it and during this house transition I am glad I have gone back. They have lots of cute things for great prices.
ReplyDelete