I am still loving my cutting board and garlic press from CSN stores. My only regret is that we've been so busy lately I haven't gotten to use them as much as I'd like. With Kevin back in school and me in the busiest time of the year at work, cooking has taken a backseat for now, but we'll get plenty of use out of them.
I'm pleased to be able to offer another giveaway, this time for $35 to use at any one of CSN's stores. With over 200 stores, there is something for everyone from a coffee table to an outdoor grill!
Please leave a comment to be entered. Deadline to enter is Saturday, September 25. I'll draw the winner on Sunday, September 26.
Good luck!
With my upcoming move to my new place, I could certainly use a gift certificate :) There are so many things I need...dishes, towels, shower curtain...I feel like I'm starting from scratch!!
ReplyDeleteSweet! My kiddo needs new shoes, I would la la LOVE to win! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteheatheranne99 at gmail dot com
Way to go on the bike race. I'd be lucky to make it one mile these days!! The giveaway sounds fun! I'm throwing my name in the hat!!
ReplyDelete-Emily Reske
Thanks for the opportunity! I am trying to fund Christmas for my four kids :O)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway--the fact that I'm too busy to use the kitchen things I have doesn't stop me from wanting to get some more!
ReplyDeleteIt's getting way busy around here for us to! That and my lil cousin is getting married in November so lots of fun wedding stuff to do! Bet I could easily spend $35 on a nifty wedding prezzy for her!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in!
Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com
I'd love to throw my name in the hat. I've been doing some "window shopping" (meaning I haven't bought anything yet) at CSN Stores, especially for a new blender, a new frying pan, and baby stuff! Who knew that the same place that has such great cookware also sells super cute baby gear. Thanks for the chance to enter your contest -- keeping my fingers crossed that I'm the lucky winner.
ReplyDeletethorandellie [!at] gmail dot com