A lot of people look forward to football coming back in the fall, and I do to a point but mostly I look forward to the cooler weather and the return of must-see tv! The summer reruns and the summer shows are just a bummer - Persons Unknown, I'm sorry but you did not answer ANY of my questions and I hated Janet whom everyone else on the show seemed to just love.
In college I had a roommate who would put the season premieres of shows into her calendar. We thought she was crazy to do it, but I am finding myself looking up when my shows start, which is not a far stretch from actually calendaring it! Part of me feels bad for how much tv I know I'll be watching, but eh....I work hard, I get my stuff done and if I want to veg out in front of the tv so be it. I do love my DVR so I can skip the commercials and watch the show on my schedule, and tv shows getting tricky with whether or not the show is coming back from commercial - don't think we don't notice! DVR has made my life so much easier, I remember not that long ago having the VHS tapes to try to tape something and trying to remember which ones I'd watched and just having a headache over it all, but now its all in that little box with the menu to show me what is on there. and my DVR is going ot get a workout the week of September 20th!!!
I found this great link that has the schedule of when all of the shows premiere, hooray!
The shows I'm most excited about: Big Bang theory (wish it was still on Mondays!), Fringe, and Modern Family.
What will you be watching this fall?
No comments:
Post a Comment