NFL football is back! I'm writing this as I watch the Texans game on tv. Kevin is at the game with his parents. They've been season ticket holders since before I met him. I'll never be as big a fan as he is, but have definitely become a fan in our 6 years together. Funny thing, in my family the football fan is my mom, not my dad.
Its been a good game so far, and I hope they can hold onto their lead and BEAT THE COLTS! I have no doubt that Kevin will lose his voice from all of his yelling and cheering at the game, but it will be worth it.
In addition to watching football, we play fantasy football, and I realized that Kevin's team name has come true. He's called his team the "Arrogant Scholars" for the last couple of years and he finally is getting to be a scholar (but not an arrogant one). He's loving his classes, and I'm glad its him and NOT me who is doing all of the reading, I'll take my beach reads...
A great win by the Texans yesterday. I don't follow them regularly, but I was glad to see them finally get past the Colts.
ReplyDeleteHopefully they'll make the playoffs this year. It's been a loooooooooong time since Houston had an NFL playoff team to get excited about.
That was a great game on Sunday! We enjoyed watching it too and Daniel did some yelling in our living room. LOL.
ReplyDeleteWho all do you play in a fantasy league with? Daniel and I are looking to join or create one next season. :)