Sunday, May 17, 2015

hectic May

Happy May!

I realized this was sitting in my drafts.....been so busy I've thought of this blog but not made time to post, which is a shame because when I keep up with it it gives a nice little record of what is happening in our world.  So you get a little bullet point list

  • April Showers -- in April we had both the literal kinds of showers (rain) and parties --- sister's bachelorette party AND her bridal shower. The two events were very different but each very fun.    We hosted the bridal shower at the clubhouse for Events and Adventures -- the group where she met her future husband :)   
  • I spent some time with my siblings at the house we grew up in trying to get it cleaned out and ready to get on the market, it was a weird feeling seeing it empty (they moved in when i was 6 months old so I have NEVER seen it empty).   I've had my chance to tell it good bye and just want to get the process done to get it sold.
  • Kevin has been busy -- in addition to finishing out his semester, he had a job interview!  well actually 3 -- he made it through round one (9 interviewees!) and was able to go to round 2 which had 2 separate interviews.   We are still waiting to hear the outcome, no matter what it is I am so proud of him and he has now been through the full interview process for a faculty job -- totally different than getting his adjunct position
  • once the bridal parties were wrapped up I started working on Kevins' 40th birthday party plans for June
  • we are now only 6 days from my sister's wedding!!  hoping for some drier weather this week and YES  I am still working on my toast....I think its the hardest job in my role as Maid of Honor




No comments:

Post a Comment