How are we already almost a week into November? I'm in denial that Thanksgiving is in TWO weeks.....only partial denial since we're working on the menu (we're hosting!) but denial.
Its election day and so we are watching returns. I'm so tired of elections that I'm tempted not to watch it at all but have to see how it all turns out.
I have no real news to share, so here is a list of randomness
- putting our lamps on timers has changed my world. Its not as big a deal since with the time change it gets light earlier, but Kevin's great idea and $12 mean the room is lit when I wake up and I don't have to creep through the dark to turn on lights. A good thing since I am clumsy. I've been enjoying them for several weeks now.
- whoever decided where light switches should go when they
built our house was a moron. The ones you come to first control the garbage
disposal and dishwasher --- the first one should control LIGHTS, I shouldn't have to walk in the dark to the far side of the kitchen...
- the time change will probably get to me later, but for now I love that it is light earlier in the day - no more leaving for work in the dark.
- I attended my first Texans game of the year on Sunday, and loved it. It was appreciation day for Veterans, a great game to attend. They released an eagle that flew through the stadium and down to a handler before the game. So majestic. They also honored Veterans and active service members throughout the game.
I hate the time change. :/ Always have.
ReplyDelete