Wednesday, November 21, 2012

grocery cart hospital

Yesterday morning I had to buy gas and so I went to my local Kroger (my gas station is in the parking lot).   Driving through, I saw that all of the grocery carts were gathered up next to a big truck and two guys were each working on a cart that was flipped over in front of them.   I'd never thought much about when or where they fix the grocery carts, its hard to find a time they aren't in use.   Now I know -- early in the morning, and right before Thanksgiving (I'm sure EVERY ONE of them will be in use today).  I hope that they fixed  the stuck wheels that I always seem to end up with....

I did my shopping on Sunday and went to another store to grab one item on Monday.  Both stores were busier, just put on your patience hat.  I really hope I can avoid the craziness of the grocery store today.

We're each working today.  Kevin is one of those mean professors, he's holding class today....but now he knows better for next year.   I'm hoping that it'll be quiet and I can get a lot of work done!


Our turkey is already brining and we'll be welcoming guests and fixing food tomorrow, and watching the Texans game!  

I probably won't get on much this weekend, so HAPPY early THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment