I love when I can mix business and pleasure. I've been attending a conference in Atlanta, which happens to be home to 2 of my very good friends. On Wednesday, Delena was nice enough to pick me up a the airport and bring me to my hotel - visiting with her was much better than any taxi ride! Jill met us at the hotel and we all went to dinner. The food was delicious and the company was wonderful. If you get a chance, try out Seasons 52. They have seasonal menus and the dishes are all less than 500 calories! Great news since I usually end up having to pick between what I want to get and what I feel I should get. The scallops were delicious! I did splurge and have a drink (pineapple martini) and a mini-dessert.
The past 2 1/2 days have been busy with workshops and my brain is overloaded.
I extended my time in Atlanta by one night so I can get some great hang out time and finally see Jill's house, long overdue.
Its a quick update since I want to enjoy all the time with my friends. I appreciate Kevin not minding that I wanted to stay an extra day. I should get home in time to watch the Superbowl with him....
No comments:
Post a Comment