| I haven't felt much like blogging lately, so I'm doing an update by bullet points since this post is all over the place... - working out in the morning is going well! I get up, throw on gym clothes, eat and head into work. I went for the first time on Monday and saw a coworker who told me that a 'boot camp' workout was going to be offered, and its on days I'd already planned to use my fitness release time. So, on Tuesday/Thursday mornings I am going to a 'boot camp' workout. It is a tough workout, but exactly what I need. Having an instructor pushes me more than I will on my own. It has felt good to have my workout done in the morning and not have to worry about fitting it in later in the day. - good thing I get my workouts done early, the work day is busy. The conference I'm chairing starts in 3 weeks and it is keeping me VERY busy. Its coming together and I'm ready for it to be here, almost. Its amazing how many little decisions and tasks have to be done and since we're spread out all over the state its done mostly by email. I'm looking forward to a fun conference and am very pleased to see we'll have a good turnout, with money tight everywhere we weren't really sure how many people would be able to come. - Kevin applied for graduation, hooray! I can't believe he's already almost finished with his second year. He's still loving it and really enjoying his schedule this semester. -Smokey's foot is much better. We're still finishing his series of antibiotics. He doesn't like the pills, so we have to wrap them in lunch meat, so he's getting a treat...he'll probably miss the daily treat/pill. - I don't know where winter went, we're already having to cut the grass and seem to have gone straight to spring... |
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Odds and ends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your workouts sound awesome! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteAnd YAY for filing for graduation and for Smokey's foot being on the mend!