January is zooming by! With classes starting at my university last week its definitely gotten busier at work. Its good to be busy and yet I find myself needing more hours in the day. That won't happen, so I have to adapt...I also need to stop looking at work emails while I get ready for work, hooking my email to my cellphone may've been a bad idea....
Anyway, one way I seem to not find enough time is for my workouts. I'm fortunate to be able to use work time 3 days a week for workouts but my 4- 5 pm time seems to get overrun with meetings or many times with me trying to get one assignment finished that is easier to just plug on through than to try to find a stopping place and pick up the next day - I'll find myself wondering WHERE I was and have to backtrack to get back to where I was. My solution - workout in the morning. I've been getting up a little earlier and working out at home, but tomorrow I'll go into the office early and work out in the gym there, then shower and get dressed at work. I've got a bag together to leave in my locker (when is the last time I used a locker? 1997?) and a set of clothes for tomorrow, I'm hoping this plan works because I think its the best way for me to get a good workout in. I think of myself as fairly low-maintenance but keep thinking of more things I need to bring with me, and am going to have to work at picking an outfit the night before, I usually pick out an outfit while standing in my closet in the morning...
We've had a great weekend, including an overnight guest. My sister is taking a class at the community college near us and so she came to our house Friday night so she had a shorter drive on Saturday morning. More time with my sis, hooray! I'm telling you, everyone is in school - Kevin, my sister, his cousin also just went back to school. I'm very glad to support them in their efforts and love that I do NOT have homework or reading for school :)
No comments:
Post a Comment