I love my DVR. It lets us watch shows without commercials, even if sometimes it does only record half the show, and when that happens - thank goodness for hulu!!!
The spring shows are starting up, and this week we gave Chandler Bing's new show 'Mr Sunshine' a chance, but didn't like it.
We did like 'Traffic Light". Embarrassing admittance: I enjoyed hearing Chumbawumba again....it was everywhere when I started college, odd how some songs can just take you back to a certain point in your life.
I'm still not sure about "Perfect Couples" but will give it another chance.
What other new shows are good?
I do like Traffic Light, yeah Perfect Couples has its funny moments but it was semi funny enough that I think it will be funnier in the future the part that made me laugh was when the wife was in the Gym and the guy asked her out and she was like what, huh yeah riiight your weird and she kept being funny and awkward I thought THAT IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Jonathan laughed because it was true when he asked me out again I was like what no, what your weird...Yeah I am awesome.
ReplyDelete