Kevin says that girls like to celebrate their birthdays for at least a week, and I can't really disagree because I DID celebrate my birthday all of last week. Halloween was the end of my birthday week (and the month in which my birthday falls), but I've found a way to continue celebrating. CSN stores has asked that I do another product review. I am so excited, I get a $35 gift certificate to use on an item from one of their 200+ stores(!). They have everything from contemporary coffee tables to shoes and handbags and everything in between.
I've hosted giveaways for them previously, and did a product review several months ago. I am still loving the kitchen items we bought from CSN for my last product review - the garlic press is my favorite, no more peeling garlic cloves for this girl!
I am planning to get something for me, the shoes are calling my name, and will post a review - be on the lookout for it!
I'll also post a recap of my full-of-fun busy weekend, lots of excitement.
Tonight we'll be watching the Houston Texans play in Monday Night Football! BEAT THE COLTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment