We had a great time last night. Not many people could make it to the party (busy time of year), but it gave us a chance to just hang out and catch up with Jay, Gwendolyn and Sarah. and we were able to see Gabriel dressed up as the CUTEST astronaut I've ever seen! (kicking myself for not taking his picture).
I did get a photo of Kevin and I in our costumes, he was a deranged dentist (with pliers as his tool of choice) and I was a housecat

(living the easy life!). We had fun with the costumes, each was a mix of purchased things and things we already had. My collar was a pendant I own on a ribbon ($1 at michael's), and I used eye-liner for the whiskers and we used spray blood for Kevin - it looked disgusting when it came out of the bottle. The goggles are his weedwhacker safety goggles. Sorry about the photo quality, I didn't have the settings right on my camera so it didn't flash - I've had the camera long enough I should know how to work it, but obviously I don't....this is why Kevin usually is in charge of the photo-taking in our household.
I cannot wait to see all the kids in our neighborhood and what they came up with for their costumes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment