Monday, October 4, 2010

Did you miss me?

I'd like to say I've been doing all sorts of wonderful, important things...but really I think I'm just sucked into the new season of tv shows being on again! Our DVR gets a workout and we actually have to plan out when we want to watch what, example: Fringe is on Thursday, but we don't watch it until Friday because we watch all of the Thursday comedies on Thursday. Luckily its not so popular that I have to work too hard to avoid spoilers.

We're watching a few new shows but the jury is still out on most of them. Mostly I'm glad to have my existing favorite shows back again. The new shows aren't doing very well when I heard that two have alreaady been cancelled, oh well each of them sounded bad and weren't ones I was watching.

Our recent discovery - stuffingless dog toys. How did I not know they existed? We saw them at Petsmart and got one that looks like a squirrel since he is always so interested in the squirrels in our neighborhood. He LOVES it, he's always playing with it and even figured out how to carry it in his mouth all bunched up so it doesn't drag on the ground. Not sure how long it will last, but its already made it one week. I'm amazed he loves it because he's usually iffy with toys, except for his indestructible bone (he chews on it every night after dinner).

Smokey's big news - he killed a mouse last week. I'm glad I missed it. I think the poor thing died of fright.

No comments:

Post a Comment