Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mr V's Journey to Recovery

I know that my blog has a very small readership. If you read this and know my college roommate and friend, Delena, I wanted to share with you a blog she created to track her dad's recovery. He was in a very bad car accident last Thursday and is in the ICU of a hospital in Houston. He is a fighter, and has a long road ahead of him.

I've known Mr. V for over 12 years, since Delena and I met our freshmen year of college. He is a wonderful man and a loving husband and father. Whether or not you know her and her dad, please keep them in your prayers as they embark on this long road to recovery.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Carol we love you! Everyday he gets a little bit better and for how serious his injuries are its all we can hope for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot for the life of me get the link to work and I even tried typing in the address that shows up on the bottom when I rolll over the link. BUT I think it's my computer we've been having a lot of network issues today - I'll check back from home. My thoughts and prayers are with Delena and her family.

    ReplyDelete