Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Award

I got my very first Blog award, thanks Allison! Its amazing how tickled getting a digital image can make me.

The rules are simple: pass along to five other blogs. So here goes:

1.) Jay-n-Gwendolyn: my college roommate and her hubby's blog, the website started as a Valentine's gift to her when they were dating...awww

2.) Laura: my sister, she got me started on blogging years ago (possibly creating a monster!)

3.) Kristine: has great posts about engineering, motherhood, and pictures of her cutie of a little boy

4.) Olivia: has great posts about living in NYC, and her descriptions and pictures of food make my mouth water

5.) Nick: interesting observations of fatherhood, sports, and random happenings in his family's lives

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Carol, thanks! What a pleasant surprise. I am so glad you are enjoying my NYC blog.

    I have more writing to do once I return home - I've just flown in from Canada with my cousins and am spending the night with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! Sometimes I feel like I mostly write drivel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Carol. That's so nice of you! We love your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete