Congrats to Kevin, he won our Survival Football League! It is a fantasy football league where each week you choose one football team that you think will win and you can only choose each team once. I made it to week 6 (down to 3 competitors), but lost that pick. Carol plays fantasy football? yes, yes I do. I also have two teams, and one of them is tied for 3rd right now, woohoo!
I will never be a football fanatic like Kevin, but it is fun to play and gives me something to cheer for (or against) when we watch the other football games on Sunday and Monday. It can also be frustrating when your players don't do well, or those you benched do REALLY well. The funniest thing about fantasy football is it has the same premise as a game I played following MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge. You also selected players and got points when they did well or did certain things, but their points weren't limited to the contests, they also got points for crying, fighting, etc. It is probably for the best fantasy football isn't like that - you'd lose points for arrests, celebrations, etc. I haven't watched that show in years, I like to think my taste in tv shows has improved (Kevin might disagree). I still have my silly shows that I watch just as a way to relax at the end of a long day, my current favorite: Samantha Who. Our newest show we watch together: Fringe
No comments:
Post a Comment