I'm more excited than I probably should be that tv shows are finally coming back! Over the summer I've enjoyed checking out some new-to-me shows, but do look forward to the premieres.
I always tell myself I won't get into a new show since I always seem to pick the ones that will be cancelled, but can't help myself. This year so far I'm trying out Speechless. I saw a commercial and love that it depicts something besides the poster-perfect family. Minnie Drive is the mom, and she advocates for her oldest son who is wheelchair bound and communicates with an electronic board. It has that level and still finds a lot of humor. I hope it can make it through the season, but I do worry it may not have the broad appeal needed.
I'm always surprised at grocery items that make it onto shelves. Saw 2 new kinds of pop-tarts today: orange crush and A&W root beer...why? just why? I love my soda (really trying to cut back) but its supposed to be liquid, and just sounds terrible in that form, and isn't a pop tart for breakfast?!?! so many things wrong.
I don't think of myself as a huge fan of the chevron patterns and yet based on recent purchases -- gym bag (finally wore mine out after many, many years) and the gift bag for our youngest nephew's gift, evidently its growing on me...
No comments:
Post a Comment