Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy happy birthday to my big brother!

I'm so glad I'm finished Christmas shopping and can really enjoy the season.  One day I will learn to start earlier,  who are we kidding -no I won't!  I think we did pretty good on selecting gifts and even had some new people to buy for this year.   Online shopping is a godsend, and I even got Kevin to help me in picking out a few gifts.

We have get-togethers planned with both sides of the family that I am very excited for, and are even planning to meet up with a childhood friend of K's over the holiday.

Tonight I'm off to a gathering of my bookclub, so glad we don't do a book in December!  I'm STILL trying to finish my Game of Thrones book - lost where I was and turns out I was even further than I thought I was...i WILL finish it by the end of the year.

I found a new discovery on youtube today -- there are videos on how to pronounce certain words, very helpful so I can learn to pronounce a name I've seen in print but never known how to say!  Always good to do your homework :)

No comments:

Post a Comment