Its the last repeating number date of our lifetimes, 12/12/12. Odd to realize it since we've had one every year since 2001....which means, the whole time K and I have known each other we've had one...its the end of an era...not really.
On the news, the date has been made a big deal by many people - weddings, casino openings, even lottery numbers (a lady at work bought her tickets!).
I've never been one to make a big deal about the date, though I do love my birthday :) The one repeating date we did like was 7/7/07 and we thought about getting married that day, though we thought of it about a YEAR later than anyone who did get married that day.
We didn't do anything really memorable for the day, but did have a great dinner out, which always makes for a fun Wednesday.
It will be memorable for Kevin that he finished grading his finals today, a great accomplishment!
No comments:
Post a Comment