Wednesday, June 6, 2012

heading home


We are at the airport getting ready to head home from New Orleans.  We had a wonderful time.  I got some great ideas at my conference and was able to fit in a little bit of sightseeing and lots of good food!  Kevin was able to do a lot of sightseeing – I think that being a tagalong to a conference is the best way to go!   I hope to do a full recap of the places we ate and what we saw…it will take a few days to get back to it.  I’m dreading my work email inbox.   I’ve tried to keep up with what I could, but my days were very busy with sessions so most I just had to file as ‘deal with when I get back’.

I am so glad we had the opportunity to go back to New Orleans, and it won’t be our last trip there.  The people are so friendly and there is lots to see and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment