Recently I have heard about several
people who have gotten new jobs and will be moving. My first thought
is that I’m happy for them, followed quickly by my second thought - I'm so glad I’m NOT
moving this summer. K starts his new
career next month, and his job is just a short drive from here and we didn’t have
to even consider moving. I do sometimes think I want to leave Houston for the right opporunity, though I have no idea where we would go.
I do enjoy hearing Matthew
McConaughey talk about moving He does radio commercials for centerpoint energy and the
latest commercial has him talking about summer as ‘moving season’….I
could listen to him talk for a long time….don’t judge :)
Related to Matthew - I heard that his wedding had a camping theme -- all that money and he set up a bunch of tents on his land?!?! That sounds like the opposite of how I'd want to celebrate my wedding, to each his own...
Not moving locales doesn’t mean I’m
not moving at all, this week I went back to boot camp. We have a different instructor, and each class
is different and TOUGH in its own way. The
new instructor uses a lot of hand weights, which I like – I have a very hard
time doing weights on my own. I'm sore today and wondering how I'll feel tomorrow for class, its a good pain (right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment