Sunday, June 10, 2012

electronic voodoo

I have some kind of voodoo against electronics.  I don't know what I do, but always seem to have to have K fix things for me.   Good thing he understands electronics since he has to fix stuff for me VERY often.

Yesterday, I couldn't get our bluray player to do anything  - it wouldn't eject the disc or turn off, using the remote or the buttons on the player.  Finally I had to just pull the plug and start over...I still have no idea why it wouldn't work, its brand new...

Today my tablet wouldn't turn on for me, still have no idea why it wouldn't turn on.  K played with it a few minutes and it came on for him no problem. These are just two of many examples of him having to fix things for me....good thing one of us is good with techie things, and I return the favor with other things I can help him with. 

We've had a pretty quiet weekend, and it was wonderful.   We were able to get caught up from being out of town and just enjoy some time at the house - Smokey enjoyed it too, he is NOT a fan of us going out of town and it took probably 2 days for him to be back to 'normal'.

No comments:

Post a Comment