Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday



I picked this up on sale at Kroger a few years ago, love this decoration!  I still need to get it out at my house but its made the appearance on facebook and now this blog!  I thought it might be too early to put out Halloween decorations until I saw all the decorations go up around the neighborhood...

It is too early for me to buy candy.  I am resisting buying Halloween candy because as much as I say I'll just space out buying it (we need a lot since our neighborhood has a ton of kids), I'll just end up eating it, so no extra candy at our house til the end of the month.    I should buy candy I don't like so that I'm not tempted by it, but I'm not that good...I buy what I like but will send the leftovers (minus a few for me) to school with Kevin.   poor grad students need candy more than I do!

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute pumpkin!! I have my fall/Halloween decorations out!

    ReplyDelete