I drive a Honda Civic and recently received a letter about a class action lawsuit regarding defective sun visors. I happily set the letter aside since my sun visors were fine, and later that same week the driver's side sun visor split and wouldn't stow away properly....very annoying (and dangerous) since it was in my line of sight.
I grabbed the letter to read it more closely and found that they'd extended the warranty for the visors to 7 years (probably the only thing ON my car that is still under warranty), and so Kevin took my car to the dealer and got it replaced at no charge to us, woohoo!
Since then, I've found out that BOTH of Gwendolyn's visors have broken and here neighbor's broke as well...I'm starting to see why a class action was created, I don't know that many civic owners and already have 3 examples of them breaking..
The dealer will replace it OR Honda will reimburse you if you paid to get it fixed.
Here is more information on the class action.
I'll take this problem over uncontrolled acceleration, but still annoying. I'm not a car person, I just want something to get me reliably and comfortably from point A to point B.
No comments:
Post a Comment