Saturday, August 27, 2011

the semester is off, gonna be a doozy!

I'm so glad its finally the weekend. Working for a university, the fall is really hectic - and judging by this week, this semester is going to be even busier than past years. The students are back in classes and the campus is bustling with activity (and construction)...even my Friday calendar was busy (thats usually my time to catch up in my office). I had a meeting for a new committee that I'm on, and later in the day I was called into a conference call already in progress (while I was in another meeting!) It is good work that we're doing, I just hope I can keep up with it all...

Kevin's first day as a TA went well, he is assigned to a specific class - a junior level class - and will attend that class along with his own classes. So far his assignments for that class are to take roll, take lecture notes, and grade quizzes. Right now, he's working on a paper due for one of his classes on Wednesday, they don't waste any time!

Its going to be a busy semester for both of us, don't be surprised if the blog is fairly quiet...

No comments:

Post a Comment