Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!

We are spending Christmas in Kansas City with Kevin's dad's side of the family. We drove up on Thursday - its a fairly easy drive, but a long one! We spent all day in the car, its definitely the furthest road trip we've been on together and we realized its the first time our truck has left Texas.

Friday morning we woke up to it snowing outside, a great site to watch while we ate breakfast. Unfortunately the snow didn't stay around for long, but we got some photos of it and enjoyed watching it fall.

We've been able to see all of Kevin's side of the family - we especially enjoyed seeing his cousin's little boys, see Christmas through kids' eyes is very magical, and reminds us of our own childhood -- I haven't thought of playdough in years...

1 comment:

  1. Zane got Play-Doh too! I wanted to play with it more than he did. I love spending Christmas with the kids in our family too. Have a wonderful holiday and a safe journey home. xoxo, Jill

    ReplyDelete