We love music and love to listen to the radio and to CDs (and in Kevin's case, records) at home.
A while back we noticed that a certain song would make our dog howl and howl. Recently, the list of songs that make him howl is getting longer, and its to the point where we can't even listen to the song because it sounds so sad I just have to turn it off. Here are the songs so far:
the first: "Let it Die" by the Foo Fighters At first we joked that he must've been a Kurt Cobain fan and was in mourning
Add to that:
"Break" by Three Days Grace its the song with the lyrics, "at night I feel like a vampire" (what does that even mean?)
"You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies <-- this one is the worst, and he starts howling before I even recognize
the song there may be one more, but those are the big three
Is he trying to tell us he's a country fan?
The worst was when we were in the car and one of the songs came on, he already cries in the car and add to it the song, poor Smokey Sometime we need to video it so you can see how bad it really is, or win money with America's Funniest Home Videos. I can't believe that show is still on the air, I see commercials for 4-hour blocks of it, I can watch it for a bit but no way could I take crotch shots and falls for 4-hours..
A while back we noticed that a certain song would make our dog howl and howl. Recently, the list of songs that make him howl is getting longer, and its to the point where we can't even listen to the song because it sounds so sad I just have to turn it off. Here are the songs so far:
the first: "Let it Die" by the Foo Fighters At first we joked that he must've been a Kurt Cobain fan and was in mourning
Add to that:
"Break" by Three Days Grace its the song with the lyrics, "at night I feel like a vampire" (what does that even mean?)
"You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies <-- this one is the worst, and he starts howling before I even recognize
the song there may be one more, but those are the big three
Is he trying to tell us he's a country fan?
The worst was when we were in the car and one of the songs came on, he already cries in the car and add to it the song, poor Smokey Sometime we need to video it so you can see how bad it really is, or win money with America's Funniest Home Videos. I can't believe that show is still on the air, I see commercials for 4-hour blocks of it, I can watch it for a bit but no way could I take crotch shots and falls for 4-hours..
No comments:
Post a Comment