I try really hard not to be materialistic, but have to say I LOVE my new phone! Our contract was finally up on our phones, and since I was ready to throw mine out the window we went last weekend to pick out new phones.
We've been using blackberries that we got when Kevin's work wanted him to get one. Another job and a semester of school later, we were finally able to get rid of them for some FUN phones.
Its amazing the difference of what you can do on a phone made for fun vs one made for keeping up with work. I still don't know how to work all the features on the phone, and have made a couple of oopsy phone calls (and not known how to STOP the phone call once), but we're having fun learning them, and I LOVE that since we both got the same phone anytime one of us figures something out we can show the other one....really helps to make it easier to learn the phone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment