Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dreamin

My subconscious needs to realize it is KEVIN going back to school and not me. Last night I had another dream that I was back in classes again, and it is never just classes...no, its classes and tests I haven't prepared for. The dreams never make any sense. For example this time I had to take down a tent that was attached to my car (why I don't know, apparently I went to school in the woods). The fact they don't make any sense should help me realize that its a dream, but I never seem to. Here's hoping for better dreams tonight.

Working at a university, I've always been very aware of when its back-to-school time, and my work calendar revolves around the school year. I also see all my teacher friends lamenting the end of summer on their facebook accounts. I'll be glad when the dreams go away, and ready for summer to end so that cooler weather will be on its way!

PS food court where I work, just because the students aren't here (any actually many of them are already back) doesn't mean there aren't staff who want to eat, quit CLOSING everything for weeks at a time!!! Last week I went down there to grab some lunch and only one place was open. Its a sad state of affairs when you are SAD that Taco bell isn't open.....

No comments:

Post a Comment