Friday, May 7, 2010

First Giveaway

I am so pleased to be able to host my very first giveaway! One of my blog readers will win a $40 gift certificate from CSN stores.


CSN Stores has a wide variety of items, including furniture, track lighting, cookware (I'm eyeing some of that for my own kitchen), shoes and much much more. With over 200 stores, I am sure that anyone could find something they like.


First entry – Leave a comment on this posting, be sure that it links back to your email address so I can contact you if you are the lucky winner.


Second entry – Blog about this giveaway. Leave me an additional comment letting me know that you did.


Entries are due by Saturday, May 15.


The fine print: This giveaway is only open to US and Canadian residents. There may be shipping charges or international fees for certain products when ordering your item.


Good luck!

11 comments:

  1. wow! Fun giveaway! I'm pretty sure I could find a use for that gift certificate on their site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing giveaway.

    -lauren
    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the giveaway! Would love to win so I can get my furbabies the cats eye cat bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great giveaway! CSN has so much selection

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your generosity! CSN is great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the giveaway. I would love to win. I have been wanting to get the little tikes wagon for my kids. Thanks for the chance!
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. CSN, is awesome! I could literally stay on their sites for hours just browsing. I have my Christmas list already made out and all of it is coming from CSN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay I am leaving a comment here for some gift card

    ReplyDelete