Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Countdown clock

Karmen suggested a website that has countdown clocks for all occasions, so here is a countdown clock to our vacation:


MySpace Countdown Clocks
Thanks for the help Karmen! Check out her brand-new blog. I wanted to put the countdown on the sidebar but it was too big, so I'll have to work on figuring out how to resize it. I am such a novice at blogging, the last time I tried to put an HTML gadget on my page, I couldn't get it to work, but Allison helped me. Many thanks for her help, and hooray that she and her husband should be back in the states soon.

4 comments:

  1. That's fun that you found a count down clock to use. I wish I could find one for graduation but then I'd have to actually know when I'm going to graduate. One of my committee member wiping out on her ski trip requiring emergency surgery on her leg and a four week stay at in-patient rehab is certainly not helping me any.
    Mike had a lot of fun in NY last fall when he went so I'm sure you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your trip anticipation...I need to plan a trip for next spring...I just wish I felt secure enough in my job to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that site worked out for you! The clock looks great!

    ReplyDelete