We rang in the new year at our neighbors' house, sort of a progressive party to the other two townhouses in the complex, it was great! We even ran back home to get a card table that was needed, so convenient and no driving. I was able to snap one photo of us both with our party hats!I'd like to say I'll post more in 2016, but that is not likely to be true, but I can give you another blog you should read...my coworker posting about her adventures, including many photos of her almost 2 year old, its called Momma is thinking.
So that they are more public, I will go ahead and post a few of our resolutions here:
- travel outside of Texas
- incorporate more vegetables into our diet -- plan: try 1 new recipe each week for a veggie dish/side dish
- one week in: success -- we tried glazed carrots
- take break from alcohol - no alcohol the month of January (joint resolution with Kev
- one week in: mixed success, Kevin has amended to refraining from hard liquor; and I had 2 drinks on Friday
No comments:
Post a Comment