Once we
got to the right location, we met lots of neighbors!! We enjoyed visiting
with everyone and the cookies were gobbled up. We'd have stayed longer
but it was so humid and mosquitoes started eating me up after the sun
went down. Our cold front came through overnight, too bad it didn't come
one day earlier -- the NNO would've been even better!
This
weekend was also decision time about the tree I'd won during my streak of
winning things. We really tried to find a place for a tree in our yard, but
just couldn't find a spot. I spoke to the HOA on Saturday and found a
great solution - we donated it to the neighborhood to replace a
tree lost in the drought. I'll never know which tree is 'our' tree, but
I'm so glad it can be put to good use, i felt like such a scrooge saying no to
a tree!
We went
to see the movie "Gravity" this weekend, I was not really interested
in seeing it, but am glad that K insisted -- WOW, I have no idea how they
filmed it, I really thought we were watching people in space! We saw it
in 3D, not sure it was necessary but was a fun way to see it!
It was a
weekend of meeting people, on Friday I met my dear friend Delena's baby girl
for the first time, and silly me I forgot to take any photos. She is a
cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment