I had a great boss' day! I knew my staff was planning something and they STILL surprised me. There was a sign on my door - it was there when I walked in - impressive since I'm the first one to arrive. They'd also brought in breakfast to share, gave me a wonderful card they'd all signed and the perfect gift for this time of year - caffeine and chocolate!!
I am lucky to have great staff members and felt very appreciated, my favorite part was definitely their kind words. Being a boss isn't easy, and its good to hear feedback that I'm doing well at it.
To all the bosses out there, hope you had a great day!
I like my brother's take on it, he replied to my post about happy boss' day that it should be 'happy bosses' day (a day when bosses have to be happy), so true.
I blame my lack of posting on the fact that its my busy time of year with work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment