When I
was in line at the grocery store I suddenly felt something wet splatter on me -
seemed like it fell on me and I could not figure out where it came from.
It had gotten my checker and the person in the aisle next to me too..
turns out it was a beer can that got a hole in it in the checkout aisle next to
me (learned a valuable lesson: don't pack the conveyer belt too tight, things
get smashed when it funnels to the checker and that smashing is what caused the
can to burst). I fared better than my checker - she had to clean it
out of her ear....it was truly terrible beer too, Old Milwaukee I think.
Poor checker was going to smell like it all day....I got to head home
from there so it was just a funny story for me.
It was the oddest thing to happen
to me at the store in a while but not the oddest thing ever. I've
actually had to have an incident report completed at a store before when I
slipped and fell on spilled laundry detergent (looking at you Wal-Mart) .
I can laugh about it now - including the misspellings on the
incident report, but that day it really hurt and left a mark on my leg, no good
since I had a wedding to attend later that same day....
What is
the craziest thing that has happened to you at the store?
Do you want to
see something really funny? The local weatherman got the
hiccups on live tv. Kevin saw it
live, I didn't even think to look for it online (of COURSE its online), thanks
to my brother for sending to me!
K kept
saying that other news sites would pick it up and sure enough, today he sent me
a CNN link to the video.
Poor
David Paul. He actually kept his composure and tried to get through his
segment really well....I'm sure I wouldn't...I hate the hiccups.
No comments:
Post a Comment