Friday, May 24, 2013
win streak
I most definitely can’t say I’ve never won anything. Sometimes I get on a roll and win things left and right!
This spring I’ve won the following: pair of Dynamo tickets, a tree(!) to be planted in our yard in the fall, and a computer monitor.
I won the computer monitor at work a month ago and finally got it yesterday… we were starting to think I’d won an invisibile one…as soon as I was notified it was here I went to get it and K set it up today. I'm surprised the other winners haven’t been bugging the guy about when they’ll come in….
Too bad my winning streak didn't extend to powerball, nor did it secure me a parking spot at work while our garage is rebuilt -- I had a 1 in 3 chance of winning and didn't win :( I'm looking forward to the long weekend ahead and hope all my readers (I know I have a few) have a great one too. Update: Kevin's win this week was not getting on a jury. He did have to stand in the hall outside the courtroom for over 2 hours (pleading out we think), but was done by late lunchtime....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment