time in many years for both of us, so much more fun than plastic. The colors were more vivid than what I remember, but the technology hasn't changed, that little metal tool to dip them still works NOT AT ALL. Big slotted spoons worked MUCH better. I think they turned out really well, and how they looked was less important than the fun we all had in making them. Thanks to my mom-in-law for providing the eggs, dye and her house for potential mess.
That evening, Kevin and I attended our very first MLS soccer game, and had a great time. Our seats were really close to the field, we could see all the action. We even got to see goals! All the goals were on the other end of the field, which for the second half was a GOOD thing since it was our goalie that was near us. The home team won!
I spent Sunday with my dear friend, getting ready for another friend's baby shower. No details yet since we want to keep some surprises and the mama to be is one of my loyal readers. We had a great time, and each time we get together we say ' we really must do this more often'.
Hoping the rest of this week is just as fun as this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment