Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wordless Wednesday*

Remember the tv show "America's Next Great Restaurant"? (aired in 2011)   The runner up on the show is opening his meatball restaurant in Houston!    We were in the food court for a birthday, and I saw that a new restaurant is opening - Brooklyn Meatball Co.   They have TVs showing images, and i realized it was one of his, then i look into the restaurant and there he is.  I was thinking it was a franchise, had no idea he'd be there.    The restaurant wasn't open yet, but they were giving out samples - meatball and later tiramisu (worked well as individual birthday cakes!)  the food that I had was very good!  He was busy with the food, but happy to take a moment to take photos with people.
*I'm not good at being wordless, oh well - my blog, my rules :)

No comments:

Post a Comment