Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May!


The weather is warming up way too fast, summer will be here before we know it.  Kevin is ready for it, he's writing his last papers now... I think the students around me at work are ready for it too, the semester is wrapping up - even my workout class ended today.   I will actually miss it, and have to keep pushing myself to workout.   Morning workouts are definitely the way to go, I just need to find a way to cool off completely before getting into my work clothes and then back outside and into the elevator...

While the evenings are nice we're really enjoying our improvements to the backyard.  Sitting back there with the fountain in the pond bubbling away is really relaxing.   This week we'll get the swing put up and then it will be even better....definitely the best backyard I've ever had.  We've come a long way from the last house, where the backyard was always windy and with the houses close together and the short fences (you know they are short when I can see over them at 5'2") you hardly had any privacy.   At this house, we have only one direct neighbor and can hear the birds and see lizards - making Smokey crazy!

This will be a fun month - we have a housewarming, baptism, graduation, and graduation party to attend. I love having fun things filling up my calendar!
 
Congrats to my sister who ROCKED her certification test this past weekend!    April was very busy for her, finding a place and moving, while attending class and studying for her test and she passed with flying colors!   She is now a "CPP" - certified payroll professional.   Every time I think of that abbreviation I also think of 'down with OPP yeah you know me!' and of course I had to look up OPP, no I am NOT down with OPP.  I did not know what that stood for back in 1991.....

No comments:

Post a Comment