Monday, September 19, 2011

whats that light?

I usually don't like getting woken up in the middle of the night, but last night was an exception! I woke up about 4 am to big bright lightning lighting up our bedroom and heard the thunder, and the most welcome sound of all - RAIN! It was wonderful to hear the sounds, rain has been severely lacking in most of Texas for quite a while. Only way it could've been better was if it was a night I could sleep-in so I could stay awake to enjoy it.

Smokey was not a fan, he's usually pretty good in storms but I think he forgot what those sounds are, because soon we had him in the bed with us. He burrowed under the covers (part mole?) and felt safe again..

1 comment:

  1. Sammy was a little nervous/confused by the thunder too. How quickly they forget. I loved relaxing in bed and listening to the rain!

    ReplyDelete