Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shopping trip

I'm far from an Extreme Couponer, but do like to get a deal. I had 2 different coupons from Kohl's in the mail, and realized that each said "may be combined with other offers", which means I can use both on the same shopping trip. I was able to save $10 off a $10 purchase AND $10 off a $30 purchase.

I went there today while Kevin watched football and found some shirts on clearance (I love their clearance rack!) and a pair of pants for each of us. Kevin tries to dress up a bit for his TA days and needed some new khakis and I've been wanting a new pair of black pants for work.

Clothes shopping was a nice little break in all my errands, and now this week I can wear a new outfit! One of the shirts I bought was originally $52 and I got it for $5.20...no way would I have spent 50 bucks on it, but $5 I can handle.

I loved seeing all the sweaters and jackets in the store, fall is coming!! I cannot wait until I can start wearing my fall clothes, and really had to resist looking at all those clothes since with Houston weather I already have more than I need, but really want to get a big sweater I can just toss over my outfit for when my office is freezing (it usually is).

1 comment:

  1. My latest Kohl's coup: a royal blue satin Simply Vera Wang dress with black trim...bought for a wedding. Originally $89...paid $12. LOVE their clearance rack and coupons!!

    ReplyDelete