dang, I wrote up a post about the Scholarship dinner we went to recently, but Blogger ate it! It was posted and everything and then Blogger had some sort of issue and everything posted since Wednesday was taken away.....grrr, good thing I'm not a prolific writer....
I don't really want to rewrite the entire post, but we had a great time and had some great food (salmon and carrots with honey glaze and new potatoes). I was able to meet some of Kevin's professors and classmates. HE even met one of his professors in person for the first time - he'd had that professor for an online class.
We weren't able to get any good photos because we sat up front and the presentations were literally right next to us, I felt like I should duck to avoid being in other people's photos!
We got there early and were able to walk around the campus a little bit (not too much since we each had dressy, not so comfortable shoes on), I never knew there was a school called Austin College on the grounds that is now Sam Houston State University. I'm so proud of Kevin and love seeing him in his element!
No comments:
Post a Comment