Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kevin is becoming quite the Mr Fix-it. He fixed our lawnmower this week! We couldn't get it to start a few weeks ago and he was going to take it to the shop but didn't want to get charged a bunch of money for them to do something simple. He worked on it and diagnosed the problem, and with the help of videos (thank you YouTube!) was able to replace the ignition coil. We were in disbelief when it started up. I'm so proud of him.

I need to take a photo of the garage, we worked on organizing it last weekend and he got a pegboard to organize his tools. It is so nice to be able to easily grab whatever tool you need....Our garage is starting to look like a little shop.

We get to spend this weekend with my brother and sis-in-law. I am so happy they're back from Nicaragua, it has been so strange not to get to see them both. We had seafood last night and today's plans are Indian food and a Rockets game!

No comments:

Post a Comment