I may need to take a break from technology. In my dream last night I was tweeting.
At the house, we have more gadgets and things that need to plug in then I thought I'd ever have and there is no end in sight.
I just finished reading my first full-length book on my kindle and really liked using it. My favorite part is I could read it at lunch on my cellphone, no more having to haul the book or realizing when I get to work that I forgot it. I should say that it nearly killed my battery each day...but it was worth it - at night I'm too sleepy to read, so lunchtime is a great time for me to read. I still love the feel of the pages and using an actual bookmark, not pushing a button to 'mark' the book, so I'm not abandoning traditional books, but definitely love my kindle...and thinking of how many books I can bring with me in a small space is enticing for when I take a trip.
brain - please shut down technology thoughts when I sleep, even if it is to say something about Girl Scout cookies. My tweet in my dream was that someone was serving a spread of them for dessert, a great idea.... but not so great as I try to reduce my dessert intake.
One of my PRIESTS actually remarked last year during Mass about it really was unkind for the Girl Scouts to deliver their cookies during Lent when we're all trying to observe the season of sacrifice. Good to know they feel it too. ;)
ReplyDelete