Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gym Etiquette

Recently, when I was on the elliptical machine at the gym, I noticed a bunch of paper towels on the ground next to me. I wondered where they came from, looked over and realized that the guy next to me has a pile of paper towels on the machine and occasionally uses one to wipe his face and then tosses them on the floor....GROSS!!! I was so grossed out I almost left right then, but powered on. Has he not heard of a gym towel?? In addition to being just gross it seems like the paper towels would hurt, they are the industrial kind you buy in bulk and there is no way I'd want to rub one, or more than one, on my face.

I've seen him since then and he does the same thing, so its not like he did it just that one day. I haven't said anything but kind of thing I should....ugh.

1 comment:

  1. yeah that IS gross. you should slip an anonymous note in his gym bag...

    ReplyDelete