Friday, September 11, 2009

SIGH of relief

that is a BIG sigh of relief.

We signed all the papers today to close on our old house, so once its funded we are once again the owners of only ONE house....
for extra fun, I followed the directions I'd found online and didn't see the title office...so I called them (thankfully I'd gotten their phone number just in case) and they actually say "its not that county road 94", because it is BRILLIANT to have two roads with the same name really close to each other....ughhh

1 comment:

  1. I fulshear there are 2 Love roads. One will lead you to the top of hill where the deal all the drugs in town, the other is less than 2 miles away...UM ARMY that year was awfully confusing, million $ houses don't really need any work.

    Congrats on the single house owning.

    ReplyDelete