I am so tired of cleaning my house for other people. We spent Saturday morning cleaning up the house for an open house on Sunday, good thing we did because we got a call (as we were beginning to make dinner) that someone wanted to come see the house between 3 and 4, so our cleaning did double duty - got the house looking nice for the open house and also for the unexpected showing on Saturday. The people spent about 25 minutes in the house, which we take as a good sign. ugh, I am just tired of having to constantly clean the house and put stuff away when I leave for the day......we'll keep the new house clean, but not to this point. I also miss some of the stuff I have in storage - our CDs, and I was going to put together some pictures for a friend who moved away, only to realize, nope they are in storage.
We move in just under 3 weeks and it'll be hectic and crazy, but once we're settled the house will be ours and only people we invite will be coming into it.
We move in just under 3 weeks and it'll be hectic and crazy, but once we're settled the house will be ours and only people we invite will be coming into it.
I remember all that cleaning for showing the house. We had one couple (the guys who eventually bought it) came back 3 times and stayed over 30 minutes each time. So a lengthy stay is definitely a good sign.
ReplyDeleteCrossing fingers that everything goes smoothly on the offer, so I wont say Congrats yet but will say a little one in my head. Word of advice please upfront with the buyer about everything and do not wait until the last minute to move but you know this!
ReplyDelete